What We Believe
Living Stone’s mission is to fulfill God’s calling to bring people to Christ and build them up in Christ.
1. We believe in the verbal inspiration of all the Scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments, and that they are the final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons;: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the virgin birth of Christ, and that He is true God and true Man.
4.We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, and that with His shed blood he obtained for us an eternal redemption.
5.We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as our high priest and advocate.
6. We believe in the personal, premillennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7.We believe in the immenent pre-tribulational rapture of the Church.
8. We believe in the sinfulness of all mankind, and in the necessity of regeneration.
9. We believe that salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from works, and is possessed permanently by all who have by faith received the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
10. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person and that He indwells all believers. We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is the sovereign work of God that occurs at the moment of conversion, whereby the Holy Spirit places the believer in the Body of Christ.
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.