What We Believe
Living Stone’s mission is to fulfill God’s calling to bring people to Christ and build them up in Christ.
- We believe in the verbal inspiration of all the Scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments, and that they are the eternal authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Christ, and that He is true God and true Man.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, and that with His shed blood obtained for us an eternal redemption.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as our high priest and advocate.
- We believe in the personal, pre-millennial, imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the total depravity of all mankind, and in the necessity of regeneration.
- We believe that salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from works, and is possessed permanently by all who have by faith received the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person and that He indwells all believers.
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is the sovereign work of God that occurs at the moment of conversion, whereby the Holy Spirit places the believer in the Body of Christ.